Government of Jharkhand Invites Online Common Application Form For Taking Admission In Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Course Through Chancellor Portal In Nine Universities of Jharkhand And Seven Colleges of Jharkhand.
Chancellor Portal is an initiative by Dept. of Higher,Technical Edu. & Skill Development with Technical co-operation of NIC. Online Common Platform for Admission to UG and PG courses. Chancellor Portal Making ease for students to get admission in any college throughout Jharkhand by applying online through jharkhanduniversities.nic.in.
Chancellor Portal University List
- Ranchi University, Ranchi –
- Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad –
- Kolhan University, Chaibasa –
- Nilamber Pitamber University, Palamu
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University, Dumka
- Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh
- Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University, Ranchi
- Jamshedpur Women’s University
- Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University (JRSU)
Chancellor Portal Courses
|Undergraduate||Intermediate Or Equivalent Pass.|
|Post Graduate||Graduation Or Equivalent Pass.|
Chancellor Portal Online Application Fee
A non-refundable Admission Apply Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only is required to be paid Online. The payment option will be available on the Online Application Page. ( Bank Transaction Charges Extra).
Apply Online – Chancellor Portal
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Sign up link.
- Fill in your all details, and click on Sign UP Button.
- Enter OTP Now Your Sign Up Process is complete.
- After that login with your Login Credentials.
- complete the application with Personal details qualification details etc.
- Select your University, College, and Course.
- Pay Your Admission Applying fee
- Print your Application and Fee Payment Slip.
- If you are selected for admission, then pay your admission fee.
- Submit the relevant hard copy documents, online application, and fee slip to your college.
Important Web Links
|Sign UP||Click Here|
|Haw can Apply||Download|
|Chancellor Portal Website||Click Here|
You can apply from the same login profile in any discipline of the colleges. After selecting all the desired options you can process the payment. To avoid any inconvenience, please use a computer or laptop.
- Either Use your own Laptop/Computer or fill the application form on your own in any Computer Centre.
- Use your own Unique Mobile Number and Email ID to Fill the Application Form.
- Use your own Debit/Credit Card and Don’t share card Number or OTP with anyone.
- Always remember your Login ID and Password.
- Two Person should not fill their Application Form with the same user ID and Password otherwise it gets violated at the time of admission. So, if your form is being filled up by someone else, please make sure your details are used to login.
- If you do not get proper dropdown while filling up the form, press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+Enter or clear your Browser Cookies and History.
- CA Inter DT MCQ for May 2022 & Nov 2022 free download
- Attitude is your super power pdf free download
- Ego is the enemy pdf free download | Ego is the enemy ePub free download
- THE RUDEST BOOK EVER PDF FREE DOWNLOAD | THE RUDEST BOOK EVER ePUB FREE DOWNLOAD
- 101 essays that will change the way you think PDF ePub free download
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The Chancellors Portal?
– Chancellor Portal Making ease for students to get admission in any college throughout Jharkhand by applying online through jharkhanduniversities.nic.in
2. What Is The Website Link of Chancellors Portal?
3. Name of Universities in Chancellors Portal?
- Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University (DSPMU), Ranchi (UG Course)
- Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University (BBMKU), Dhanbad (UG Course)
- Jamshedpur Women’s University (JWU) (UG Course)
- Vinoba Bhave University (VBU), Hazaribagh (UG Course)
- Nilamber Pitamber University (NPU), Palamu (UG Course)
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University (SKMU), Dumka (UG Course)
- Ranchi University (UG Course)
- Kolhan University (UG Course)
4. How Much Will Be Charged For UG & PG Admission Through Chancellor Portal?
– The Application Fee For All Applicant Is Rs.100/-.
5. Who Can Apply For UG & PG Course In Jharkhand Universities?
– Intermediate (10+2) OR Graduation Passed As Per Course.
6. What Is Chancellor Portal, Jharkhand Contact Number?
Phone: N/A || Email ID: email@example.com
- Zerodha Margin Calculator – Equity, Commodity, Currency
- Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation MCQ PDF Dec 21
- Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation MCQ Dec 21
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING MCQ WITH ANSWERS